Singapore Business Report 2021
Hawksford’s 2021 Singapore Business Outlook report looks at Singapore business trends over 2020 and is a must read for anyone considering starting a business or expand into the thriving markets of Asia.
Over the last 10 years, Hawksford’s Singapore Business Reports have provided up-to-date and informative insights to international business owners, stakeholders, and industry shapers.
This year we have gathered valuable insights from key business leaders in Singapore from Hawksford, Asia Market Entry, The American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, the Singapore international Chamber of Commerce, the Global Fintech Institute, and the Blockchain Association Singapore. We also have tips from businesses on-the-ground that have expanded into Singapore during a global pandemic.
Our latest report covers the following:
- Why Singapore continues to remain as a stable business hub, despite a global pandemic
- How to embrace uncertainty and leverage it to drive business growth
- How to use the Singapore advantage to springboard into the ASEAN region
- How to leverage digital disruption and access Southeast Asia’s digital economy
- The advantages of Singapore’s strong intellectual protection (IP)