Set your business up to succeed
Incorporating a Singapore business takes a thorough understanding of the local legislation and processes.
Each of the different Singapore business entities also differ in the requirements of documents you need.
Hawksford provides advice on starting your business and a full range of company formation services
- reserve your company name in Singapore,
- prepare your Singapore incorporation documents,
- register your company with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA),
- assist you with opening corporate bank accounts in Singapore,
- submit an electronic Certificate of Incorporation,
- obtain a company/branch office profile extract from the ACRA,
- create minutes of first board meeting (subsidiary only),
- create and keep in safe custody the company seal (subsidiary only) or company/branch office rubber stamp, and
- pay the relevant government and professional fees.
Our services in Singapore are designed to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises, including start-ups and foreign companies. We do all we can to make doing business as easy as possible.Contact Hawksford now
Back to top