Annual Financial Reporting & Filing for companies
As a director of a Singapore incorporated company, you are required to comply with annual filing requirements according to the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and are also required to hold their Annual General Meeting (AGM), before filing your annual returns and presenting your audited accounts.
Due dates for corporate filings and tax submission are determined on the company’s Financial Year End (FYE) – the completion of a fiscal accounting period, which is usually 12 months. And common choices by companies include 31 March, 30 June, 30 September or 31 December.
Annual Filings are required to filed to the following two local government authorities:
- Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
Need help with the following:
- Holding your company’s Annual General Meeting and declare your accounts to shareholders
- Filing your company’s Annual Returns in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Compiling your revenue and file your corporate taxes
Hawksford is here to help. Our specialised services include:
- Company Secretary (Preparation of Annual General Meeting and Annual Returns)
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Tax Compilation and Submissions