EntrePass Business Plan
The Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) scheme is designed for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to start a business and relocate to Singapore. The scheme is part of Singapore’s plan to attract talent to the country and to become a regional business hub.
To apply for an EntrePass, you will need a simplified standard business plan. It needs to contain the following elements:
- A summary of key management individuals who will run the business and their roles
- Any prestigious awards received from a national body, credible organisation or recognised media
- A short, self-explanatory summary explaining your proposed business concept
- The details of the product(s) and service(s) that your business plans to offer
- An analysis of your business’ target customers, key competitors, and potential for growth in Singapore
- A description of how the products/services offered by your business will be marketed or distributed
- A description of the internal operations and resources necessary to produce your product(s) or service(s)
- Projected sales and net profit for your business (before tax) for three years, as well as the estimated break-even point
- Supporting documents to assist your application, such as product certifications, licensing agreements and endorsements
Find out more details on the EntrePass business plan here.